• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with flash player in facebook gameroom - Windows 10 w/IE

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using internet explorer on windows 10 which has flash player built in , I can play games on facebook but to try and play the same games in facebook gameroom it comes up I need to install flashplayer, I I load the page from the game to get flashplayer it comes up its disabled,  but in gameroom games theres no option to turn it on yet I can still play the same games on normal facebook can anyone help please xx thanks

[moderator: edited title to summarize issue being reported]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to this discussion, Facebook Gameroom​ (beginning with comment 12), Facebook Gameroom is a Chromium-based application, as such, it would use the Flash Player PPAPI plugin, which is not the same Flash Player plugin used by Internet Explorer.  To download Flash Player PPAPI plugin, do the following:

• Navigate to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions
  • In step 1, select Windows 10/Windows 8
  • In step 2, select FP 28 for Opera and Chromium - PPAPI
    • there may be an optional third party offering in the middle panel of the page
  • Click Download now to download the installer to your system
  • Ensure Facebook Gameroom is completely closed
    • You can go to Task Manager to look for the process.  If it's there, terminate it.
  • Go to your Downloads folder, locate the Flash Player installer.
  • Double-click to launch it and follow on-screen prompts to install Flash Player PPAPI.

If this doesn't work, I recommend contacting Facebook Gameroom info & support for assistance as it's their application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

anche io non riesco piu' a giocare bubble co co e bejeweled blitz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines