Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Flashplayer

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Flash player doesnt seem to be playing the videos on my [moderator: link deleted] A lot of my viewers have complained and i thought it was a problem with their computer.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving it to Flash Player Forum.

Ten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

Please specify the following:

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I checked a couple of videos on your site.  They are youtube videos - right-clicking on them does not display the Flash Player context menu indicating they are not Flash videos, which makes sense as YouTube defaulted to HTML5 videos a long, long time ago.  If you continue to have problems post a link to the video in question, not a link to the top-level domain of your site and force those attempting to help you to navigate around your site attempting to find the content in questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines