• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

prompted to uninstall Flash Player

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Awift ID Card software , after stop Adobe flash Player my software stop working and keep asking t oinstall flash player, what I have to do?

need replay ASAP please,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

I moved your comment to a new discussion thread as the one you posted to was over 9 years old.

Adobe announced Flash Player's end-of-life in July 2017, three and a half years ago, giving content creators, programmers, developers and IT experts over 3 years to migrate their Flash content to a different technology. 

For reference:

Major browser vendors are deprecating Flash Player sup

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SWIFT ID Card (Currecting the abouv word mistak)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your comment to a new discussion thread as the one you posted to was over 9 years old.

Adobe announced Flash Player's end-of-life in July 2017, three and a half years ago, giving content creators, programmers, developers and IT experts over 3 years to migrate their Flash content to a different technology. 

For reference:

Major browser vendors are deprecating Flash Player support.  For details specific to each vendor, please refer to:

For users attempting to view Flash content, contact the content creators and inquire about their plans to migrate their content to some other technology.

For enterprises dependent on Flash Player, please refer to the Enterprise end-of-life FAQ: 

Technical details can be found in the Flash Player Admin Guide, including Enterprise Enablement support: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The optimal solution here would be to contact the developers of the Swift ID Card and get an update that removes the dependency on Flash Player.  Chances are good that they either already have an update available, or they're getting a lot of requests for one. 

If they need more background on why this change is required and their options, feel free to point them to this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines