• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Que deviendront les projections .exe?

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 20 years ago, I created a graphical interface in Flash for a professional database. I exported it as a Windows projection in .exe format.

I currently use it everyday still for my work.

So my question is: will flash files exported in .exe format continue to work after stopping Flash Player. This is a very important question for me ...

Bonjour, il y a 20 ans, j'ai créé une interface graphique en Flash pour une base de donnée professionnelle. Je l'ai exportée sous forme de projection Windows au format .exe. 

Je l'utilise actuellement tous les jours encore pour mon travail.

Ma question est donc: les fichiers flash exportés au format .exe continueront-ils à fonctionner, après l'arrêt de Flash Player. C'est une question très importante pour moi... 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

They will continue to work until they don't.  I can't tell you when that will be. 

Much of the work we do is about keeping Flash working in the context of operating systems and browsers that are constantly changing.  What I can say with a reasonable degree of confidence is that change is constant, and at some point, a new operating system or deprecated API is going to break your application.  Windows is much more conservative than MacOS in this regard, but they both change over time and requir

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They will continue to work until they don't.  I can't tell you when that will be. 

Much of the work we do is about keeping Flash working in the context of operating systems and browsers that are constantly changing.  What I can say with a reasonable degree of confidence is that change is constant, and at some point, a new operating system or deprecated API is going to break your application.  Windows is much more conservative than MacOS in this regard, but they both change over time and require periodic investment to keep things running.

Given that this tool is essential to your work, that risk is probably the best reason to migrate.  There are standard strategies for dealing with legacy software that are also feasible (maintaining virtual machines with old operating systems, etc.),  but beyond the scope of what we're going to provide specific advice about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thak you very much for your answer. Won't be easy but I will try to migrate... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines