• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about program used for youtube clips

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking for the best program to create a youtube video. I want pictures that come in and out and allow me to voice over as they do. I have limited knowledge of creating this.

There is a guy on youtube named "brother jake". He's hilarious and makes truth about Mormonism clips. His clips are a perfect example of what I am looking to do.

Freeware would be ideal but I dont mind buying a program. I would steer away from monthly subscription based programs such as Adobe.

Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Browser , Error , Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't want to use Adobe's apps, I'm not sure why you are asking in Adobe's forums... a general Youtube or video forum might reach more people who can help you. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By the way, Flash Player was once used to play Youtube clips. It isn't any longer, and was never used to make them. Flash Player is going away in a year or so. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines