• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Connection Error" attempting to install Flash Player

New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded Flash and ran install (after closing all browsers and potential flash usage).  I get a connections error.  After having checked all browser enabling as recommended on your Flash Player Help page and also having gone through all other suggested steps on the page and its links, including running uninstall, the Player still will not install with the same error message.

[moderator: updated title to more accurately reflect issue]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'll need to review the online installer log file to troubleshoot the error.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and provide the Adobe_ADM.log, Adobe_GDE.log and FlashInstall.log files listed. Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please upload the Adobe_ADM.log file, saved at C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs, and provide the link to the uploaded file.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this get to you?  I didn't see it as a reply.

Thanks,

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI katea58124334

I'm not seeing any errors in the log file that would result in the Connection Error.  I'll need to forward the log file to the online installer team to investigate further.  In the interim, try using the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier  page, in the 'Still having problems' section.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi katea58124334​,

Thanks for the logs file. Could you please also provide the Adobe_GDE logs file. Please upload the Adobe_ADM log file at C:\Users\<yourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_GDELogs, and provide the link to the uploaded file.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines