• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Download the latest flash player" error

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to run a game using flash player here: Wild Beauty Makeover Game - GirlGames4u.com

However, when I try and load up the game, I only get a white screen that says "Download the latest Adobe Flash Player." When I checked my Google Chrome, I found that I had the latest version of Google Chrome (Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit), with integrated Flash Player, so I don't know what the issue here is. Does anyone know how to best approach this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome blocks Flash Player by default, and no longer remembers your preferences.  You'll need to enable it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash is already enabled on the site, so this is not the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you're right.  This error message is getting thrown by the game's internal logic.

It's ultimately something that the content provider will need to resolve.  I'd recommend reaching out to them, but beyond experimenting with the available browsers, I don't have a lot of recommendations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines