Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Failed to load the Adobe Flash player!"

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clipboard_image_0.png 

I keep getting this error message, I've tried reinstalling adobe flash from older versions to the newest and reinstalling the program I'm trying to lauch as well, but nothing seems to work. Was wondering if anyone on here could help me. I've tried enabling flash on chrome, IE and other browsers that require me to do so as well. But this error won't go away.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sounds like a case where you're running an application originally written for an older Windows version (Win7 or below) on Windows 8 and higher.  Microsoft changed the architecture significantly (including the location where Flash is allowed to live), which breaks assumptions in a lot of older applications that attempted to use the system ActiveX copy of Flash Player. 

There's not a lot you can do in that instance beyond either running the application in a Win7 virtual machine, or finding an updated copy of the application built to run on modern versions of Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines