• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"java" command-line tool pop-up

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter how many times I've tried to uninstall Flash Player on my MacBook Pro MacOS Sierra 10.16.6 I am still getting the popup I am attaching here. Any way how to get rid of this problem? When clicking More info.... it tells me end of life and how to remove the Flash Player but to no avail. ThanksFlash Player PopUp.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

I moved your post to a new discussion topic as it's not related to the topic you posted to.

This is a Java pop-up window and not related to Flash Player at all. You'll need to go to the Java help forums for assistance with this pop-up.

This thread, https://community.adobe.com/t5/flash-player/pop-up-saying-to-use-the-quot-java-quot-command-tool-you-need-to-install-a-jdk/td-p/11661336, might be of assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a new discussion topic as it's not related to the topic you posted to.

This is a Java pop-up window and not related to Flash Player at all. You'll need to go to the Java help forums for assistance with this pop-up.

This thread, https://community.adobe.com/t5/flash-player/pop-up-saying-to-use-the-quot-java-quot-command-tool-you... might be of assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Java has nothing to do with Flash Player and vice versa.

At one time, a Java plugin was required to access certain websites. The browsers stopped supporting Java plugins about 4 years ago along with Silverlight, Shockwave and others.  So you won't find much Java on the web these days.  It's obsolete now the same as Flash Player.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines