Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"unknown error" on installation

Mar 27, 2012 Mar 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm stumped here and I'm wondering if anyone can help.

I literally just formatted (no exaggeration). Clean install of windows 7 64, i have only installed firefox, and then i downloaded Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.63 for firefox (64 bit) and attempted to install. The install progress bar reaches about 50% and then the message "unknown error" is displayed with a green check mark next on the right. I have checked the adobe website and confirmed that flash is not installed.

I have no clue what to do and my internet search hasnt turned up any results so far

thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download this file: 64 bit Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

Then disconnect from the internet and run the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem, but the full installer worked.  Make sure you get the right one (32 or 64):

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_32bit.exe

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_64bit.exe

By the way, there's no need to "disconnect from the Internet".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*then

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines