• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Implementing the Domain-level Allow List for Adobe Flash

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand there is a domain-level allow list that can be used that will allow Adobe Flash to continue working after Jan 12, 2021.  Where is that allow list, how is it implemented, and what browsers does it enable to display Flash content?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeromie,

I have checked at these links, but even in the flash player admin guide, I don't see any setting that clearly refers to a domain-level allow list that overrides the Flash EOL.  Could you please let me know which one you believe is for that purpose?  Thank you.

Phillip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should read the Enterprise Enablement section again.  See EnableAllowList and AllowListURLPattern, but actually read the whole section to understand how it fits together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines