• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

re install adobe flash player

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flash was uninstalled by accident and now we can not get a download for it .  the link we got send us to cloud.  we dont want cloud  we only want to re install adobe flash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is only one link http://get.adobe.com/flash

Cloud is not involved. Maybe you were sent to a scam link, or went to look for the wrong Adobe product.

Bear in mind Flash is going away in a few months, is it even worth reinstalling it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry if I have done something .I just don't know what I am doing I am so new at all this I have never been on the net ever so you can see that I need all advice I can get and I thank you so very much for any thing you can tell me about this business on line 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So can you tell me what I need to do now if I have done anything I don't want to mess up at all 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the extra info. How did you uninstall Flash? Or do you not know, you just get problems and assume this is what happened? What web browser do you use - typical answers are like Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines