• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

re: live watch

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2014 Feb 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I would like to why it is saying update flash player on my note 3 when I wish to watch live cricket. Can anyone help me out

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2014 Feb 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Using Flash Player, as this is unrelated to the Flash Player Beta program.

I'm guessing that this is a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 running Android?  Unfortunately, we stopped publishing Flash Player for Android back in 2011.  The site you're going to requires Flash, and the javascript on the page is detecting that you don't have it (or have side-loaded an old built-in version) and is asking you to update.  That detection code resides on the site you're visiting, and probably isn't aware that you're on a mobile device.

You might be able to use one of the cloud-based browsers (they aren't free - they basically host a live browser instance running Flash Player in the cloud where they have lots of compute resources, and then stream the experience back down to your phone) to work around the limitation.  Skyfire and Puffin are the two that come to mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must keep your flash player up to date if you are interested to watch a live cricket match. No matter if you are using any type of android mobile or pc. The updated version of the flash player is required to watch the live streaming of any cricket match played around the world. If you want to know about the cricket match prediction, visit this website. https://www.criclines.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines