Recently updated Mac book, Adobe Flash now not working

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I recently updated my Macbook. Now Adobe Flash player will not work and I get a message to contact the developer to update the software - something about the change from 64 to 32 bits. The automated help on the adobe page keeps redirecting me here. Anyone have any ideas? Please and thank you

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following information:

• Mac version previously installed and Mac version upgraded to (I'm assuming the upgrade was to 10.15 Catalina)
  • Browser you are using, including version.
  • Direct link to the content you are attempting to view.
  • Screenshot of the message you are getting
    • Provide screenshots by uploading them via the community forums.  Do not provide screenshots via email replies.

macOS 10.15 drops support for 32-bit applications. Flash Player has had both 32-bit and 64-bit support for quite some time and is fully supported on macOS 10.15 Catalina.  I suspect the message you are getting is from whatever content/application you are attempting to view/open.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines