Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redirected to https://www.flash.cn/

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been trying to update my FP (currently on 29.0.0.140) to the latest version atm i.e. 30.0.0.113. However, when I try to clic on the Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions link, I find myself redirected to another webpage Flash Player官方下载-Flash中国官网 . is that something i can trust?

My physical location is China, perhaps that's a localised version of the FP? I don't know, I just wanted to make sure it's not a spam or something similar.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Hi,

Yes, Flash Player官方下载-Flash中国官网  is a valid distribution site for user's located in China. You can go ahead and download the latest version of Flash Player from the same page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Yes, Flash Player官方下载-Flash中国官网  is a valid distribution site for user's located in China. You can go ahead and download the latest version of Flash Player from the same page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines