• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redownloading Flash Player Everyday

Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jive Screenshot.png

I have to download Flash Player every time I go to this website that requires Flash Player. I am using Chrome. I have gone through the Chrome settings and allowed for Flash Player to be used. I have also tried to go through Internet Explorer as well and it still makes me re-download every time. How do I keep Adobe Flash Player downloaded?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you've not uninstalled, Flash is installed, it's the website that is not detecting Flash is installed.  Note that this is that most browser vendors are moving to HTML5 by default and disabling Flash in favor of HTML5 content.  This isn't Flash disabling itself, but rather the browsers controlling in Flash content plays or does not play.

What operating system is this on?

For Chrome, please see Google's FAQ at Adobe Flash isn't working - Google Chrome Help

• In addition to the FAQ, please try the following
  • go to chrome://settings/content
  • disable 'ask first' option (move button to left resulting in it being gray instead of blue)
  • Does Flash content display?
  • If not, try adding the site URL to the 'allow' list
    Capture.JPG
  • Does Flash content display?

For IE:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines