• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Region:China]This Flash Player is not compatible with your region

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player 30.0.0.113 cannot be used by a lot of China user, when user open website which need to run flash player, it shows the below error.

We have tried to install flash player from https://www.flash.cn, but after installed, it still has same error.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Looking forward for your answer, Thanks.

请求.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Hi jons92369902​,

The Flash Player build for China users does not work outside China. Once you connect to VPN, you are in other region, hence you see the error message: "This Flash Player is nor compatible with your region." My recommendation is to use Chrome browser to avoid such issues.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe expert,

We used the package which downloaded from https://www.flash.cn/ to solve the problem, but it's an online package, we need offline package to deploy to computers via SCCM.

Could you please provide the offline package to us?

Thanks for your support!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For China users, offline installers are not available. Please download online installers from Flash Player官方下载-Flash中国官网  page.

The error you are seeing is probably because you are using VPN on your machines.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I live in China but I am not Chinese. I get the same message "not compatible with your region".

I often use VPN whilst here, however if I download the Chinese Flash it does not work. and it now seems I can only use flash player when I am using my VPN.

I don't have any choice about using flash player as a lot of programs require this.and it can effectively be damaging to my business.

Can you reply to my email [moderator: email removed due to privacy policy Email signatures and personal information ]

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jons92369902​,

The Flash Player build for China users does not work outside China. Once you connect to VPN, you are in other region, hence you see the error message: "This Flash Player is nor compatible with your region." My recommendation is to use Chrome browser to avoid such issues.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Even we are have similar issues. China users are getting error, the flash player is not compatible in your region.

Can you please let me know if offline installer i.e .msi file is now available to download for china region. and alos let us know the process to get the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, at this time the offline installers, including MSI installers, are not available in the China region.  Adobe is working with our China distribution partner on providing these, however, there is no estimate at this time as to when, or if, they'll be available in the China region.  Currently the only option available to download Flash Player installers in the China region is https://www.flash.cn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be careful with the Chinese version of Adobe Flash...

"Chinese media found that a user agreement in the China version of Adobe Flash Player asked for the rights to collect and share user data with third parties. It also requested users to give up the right to sue in the case of data leaks."

"But China’s Adobe Flash Player has a reputation of being tethered with other programs. Its download page redirects users to a Flash web game site; its installer is bundled with an anti-virus program; and the player itself comes with a program called FlashHelperService, run by a subsidiary of Adobe’s publisher in China -- CJMarketing".

Link removed by Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A versão do Flash Player para usuários da China não funciona fora da China. Depois de se conectar à VPN, você está em outra região, portanto, você vê a mensagem de erro: "Este Flash Player não é compatível com sua região". Minha recomendação é usar o navegador Google Chrome para evitar esses problemas.

[moderato: link removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines