• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

remove Adobe Flash plugin in the Browser IE 11?

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

As an big organization we want to remove Adobe Flash plugin in the Browser IE 11.
How can we monitor/log specific the usage of the Adobe Flash plugin?
Greetings Ben

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a new discussion topic as it's slightly different from the topic you posted to.

If the operating system is Windows 7, you can use the standalone Uninstaller to remove Flash Player from the installed clients.  See page 13 of the Flash Player Admin Guide for the comamnd(s) to use. You can create a script to run the uninstall command, or use a third party software management tool to deploy the uninstaller to the clients

If the operating system is Windows 8 and above, Microsoft embeds Flash Player ActiveX Control in IE (and Edge on Windows 10) and the embedded version cannot be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but did you really read my question?
Thank you for your answer... With kind regards, Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

I think this is something our partner, HARMAN, can help you out with.  We've received this request from other enterprises and it's something that is being worked on/thought about.  Please contact HARMAN at https://services.harman.com/partners/adobe

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also sent an email as I had something to inquire. please check.

[Private mail add removed by MOD]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines