Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Respondus Lockdown Browser

Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the respondus lockdown browser to take an exam, however the camera portion says that I do not have the most recent flash player installed. This isn't true because flash player updated earlier this week. So I followed the link to download the Windows 10 Opera and Chromium flash player. I will get about 58% through before it stops and says I do not have the permissions to download the flash player. I went to the forum about permissions but it said it wasn't applicable to windows 8 and above. If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it since it is due tonight.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll need to view the installation log files to investigate further.  Please provide the following files:

• FlashInstall log files saved at C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall64.log AND C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall32.log
  • Both of the files saved at C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppDataLocal\Temp\Adobe_ADM.logs

After gathering all 4 files, upload them to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines