New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

W10 pro

Firefox 56.0 (64-bit)

flash player 27.0.0

Strike Force Heroes 2 - Play it on Not Doppler

When using the rmb (reload) my keyboard locks and thus the character I am controlling doesn't move. The mouse movements (looking) still works, as does lmb & rmb. right clicking outside the flash window and then left clicking inside it disables the issue.

I saw a similar thread that was "assumed fixed" dated march of last year, I see no popup from the right click, it just freezes the keyboard.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

It looks like this is specific to 64-bit Firefox.  It works fine in 32-bit Firefox, and there are some significant architectural differences between the two variants that explains the difference in behavior.  I'm pretty sure that it has always been broken in 64-bit Firefox (I've worked my way back to Jan 2016 at this point).  It's definitely not the result of either a recent Flash or Firefox change.

I'll get a Mozilla bug open for this once I've worked my way back a bit farther.

As a workaround,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  We'll take a look.  My guess is that this is a Firefox change.  There's a lot of work happening over there lately around the context menu and focus stuff.

As a workaround, you might experiment with other browsers, or try the ESR version of Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like this is specific to 64-bit Firefox.  It works fine in 32-bit Firefox, and there are some significant architectural differences between the two variants that explains the difference in behavior.  I'm pretty sure that it has always been broken in 64-bit Firefox (I've worked my way back to Jan 2016 at this point).  It's definitely not the result of either a recent Flash or Firefox change.

I'll get a Mozilla bug open for this once I've worked my way back a bit farther.

As a workaround, you can basically use any other browser, including 32-bit Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines