Run flash, but it's out of date...

Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wonder if I was able to run an old version of Adobe flash player for a specific site I use to make music. I know it's out of date since 2017, but is there any way I can install an older version to make flash work? or even run the latest version without it saying that it's out of date? (Chromebook)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020
1. Flash Player is shutting down in a few weeks, you need to find a different site to make music. 2. As part of preparing for the shutdown, Adobe have removed downloads of all old versions. 3. You never could install Flash, old or new, on a Chromebook - only use the one installed by Google and kept up to date. It is believed Google will block this one as part of the general Flash shutdown.

Translate

Translate
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Flash Player is shutting down in a few weeks, you need to find a different site to make music.

2. As part of preparing for the shutdown, Adobe have removed downloads of all old versions.

3. You never could install Flash, old or new, on a Chromebook - only use the one installed by Google and kept up to date. It is believed Google will block this one as part of the general Flash shutdown.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines