• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Running/opening programs formerly opened with Flash Player?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand I need to uninstall Flash Player, but how do I now open older programs formerly opened by Flash Player?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

You don't. Flash-based software was made obsolete by the end of Flash Player.  Which apps are you trying to open?

Developers & programmers had 3-1/2  years notice that Flash Player was ending in Dec 2020, more than ample time to create non-flash-based alternatives.  Contact your app's developer and ask them for modern replacements.  You may need to buy an upgrade or find other software.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't. Flash-based software was made obsolete by the end of Flash Player.  Which apps are you trying to open?

Developers & programmers had 3-1/2  years notice that Flash Player was ending in Dec 2020, more than ample time to create non-flash-based alternatives.  Contact your app's developer and ask them for modern replacements.  You may need to buy an upgrade or find other software.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines