Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Security patch for Adobe flash player of windows server 2008 R2 and windows 7

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I would like to know if there are any Security patch for Adobe flash player of windows server 2008 R2 and windows 7 for IE11 and below?

MS doesn't publish anymore and could find in the Adobe website. I wonder what is the best way to secure my flash component in IE 11 browser and below.

If the only way for win7 is to download the latest Adobe Flash player program so how could I maintain the security of this component every month?

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player is not officially supported on any Windows Server, though installation isn't blocked.  Essentially, we don't code, nor test for it, so there's no guarantee on how it'll function on Windows Server.

MS doesn't publish anymore and could find in the Adobe website. I wonder what is the best way to secure my flash component in IE 11 browser and below.

Are you looking for the SCCM/SCUP/CUPT packages?  If so, they're available via Flash Player distribution license (free for the vast majority of use cases).  To request a distribution license go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe   Most requests are approved almost immediately, but can take up to 2-3 business days.  Once approved, you'll receive an email with the link to the distribution download page to download the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines