Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Server Error im Firefox

Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Flash Player 28.0.0.137, Firefox 57.0.4 and Windows 7 64bit.

My problem is that Firefox displays the Flash contents Server Error. When loading the content hangs the Flash Player. If I start the second time Firefox comes only once Server Error, then go the Flash contents.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like the error is coming from the server delivering the content, which you would need to contact the content developer for.

Can you post a screenshot and the exact URL to the site in question?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Load Error FlashPlayer1.jpg

I use Win7 64 bit, Firefox 57.0.4 32 bit and Adobe Flash Player 28.0.0.137 64 bit Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

According to Google translate, the error is "Flash Player loading error. Download Adobe Flash Player for the best quality or switch to the HTML5 player"  Please provide correct translation if this is incorrect.

If the Google translation is correct, this is not a server error.  The browser is blocking Flash Player and you need to enable it.  Most browser's block Flash by default, forcing user's to enable it.  To enable Flash in Firefox see Why do I have to click to activate plugins? | Firefox Help

Additionally:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines