• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharp Aquos Tv and flash player/singsnap

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Sharp Aquos Tv and have always been able to play the songs on singsnap and not I am getting a error message "flashplayer plugin not supported"  I use a (sony internet tv box )  I have spoken to singsnap karaoke and they said they have not changed anything on their end.  I spoke with Adobe and they directed me to this site to download Adobe player onto a thumb drive then into the tv.  where  is the correct download for this?  Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Flash Player for Android systems is not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player for Android systems is not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is only supported on Desktop systems (Windows, Mac, Linux).  It is not supported on TV operating systems or mobile devices .  See Tech specs | Adobe Flash Player for supported platforms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However Puffin browser can run Flash on Android and IOS, on Desktop too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correct.  I usually mention that, but forgot in this case.  I'm not familiar with Aquos TV, as such, unsure if Puffin will be an option for this user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines