Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shockwave keeps crashing

Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use my tablet for 99% of my internet time, except for playing games on GNS.com.  Today, for the first time ever, as soon as the page loads, Shockwave repeatedly crashes every 17 seconds or so. I have the latest update, yet failed the video test on your website..please help.

Les

[i cut the title down a bit ussnorway]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same problem on my Ipad which I use for [moderator:  link removed. self-promoting your site is not allowed]

I wonder if a virus could make it that unstable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@dre37167

Neither Flash Player, nor Shockwave Player are supported on iOS devices. Your issue is not related to either product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@battycoda91

Are you referring to Adobe Flash Player, or Adobe Shockwave Player?  Some folks confuse the 2 products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines