HDD: Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 1TB
SSD: KINGSTON SA400S37120G 120GB

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Like I said, you already have it. You MUST already have it because you have Chrome. Do not try to download it. Instead, look into making it activated when you use it. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6258784?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en Some Flash sites won't work, and prepare for them all to stop working at the end of 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two questions for you

1. What web browser(s) do you use [some have it already]?

2. Have you had any messages telling you that you need Flash [most sites have stopped using it]?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) Chrome 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)

2) No but maybe the websites with flash games like https://www.y8.com/https://www.kongregate.com/ and https://www.miniclip.com/games/en/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I also can't enter the Flash player download page at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, Chrome includes Flash Player "out of the box". No need to download it or install it. However, it is deliberately annoying to use, you have to enable it every single time. Google have said they will block Flash forever at the end of this year (and so will the other major browser makers).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, watch out for FAKE sites which tell you need Flash Player and offer a download. Don't go there! Quick way to get a virus!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok but do I need it installed on my computer for other programs and maybe games

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said, you already have it. You MUST already have it because you have Chrome. Do not try to download it. Instead, look into making it activated when you use it. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6258784?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en Some Flash sites won't work, and prepare for them all to stop working at the end of 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean on Windows and other programs not Chrome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have any specific Windows programs which say they need Chrome? You'd probably need to deal with their needs separately, it would be impossible to "install it in case they need it" for every case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines