• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some problems with Flash

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Will try to be brief but informative.

After reinstalling Windows, Flash started to work incorrectly.

First, the gifs stopped play correctly and it did not depend on the browser. When viewing gifs, the image is incredibly distorted, lots of noise, the image appear unstable. But this was overcome by disabling in experimental settings Opera hardware-accelerated video decoding.

Secondly, I cannot see some plugins. First, gif to check the operation of the Flash Player. Second, the plugin with the settings of the Flash Player on the official website. They are not displayed. The plugin does not see installed on your computer Flash Player and requires to install it. I tried to fix it yourself, re-installed the video card drivers (downloaded from different places, not once). Re-installed Directx, browsers, download Flash Player of different versions, trying even archived versions from 2016. Absolutely no changes. This seems a small problem, because video and everything played correctly. But it may lead about a big problem. Or to talk about it. I would like to understand. Below I attach the system data. Sorry for my English and especially for the punctuation, I'm Russian, and commas in English I have a lot of problems. Thank You.

Flash Player Help

Here does not display the tree.

2018-02-01_21-47-17.png

Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Global Storage Settings Panel

Not shown here Global Storage Settings panel

2018-02-01_21-51-25.png

These were all gifs in all browsers

Problem with gifs describe, just in case. It might be useful.

<...>

Version of Opera 50.0.2762.67(PGO)

Version Adobe Flash 28.0.0.137

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 version 6.1.7601

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opera disables Flash by default.  Based on your screenshots, it appears Flash is not enabled in Opera.  Please see Enable Flash Player for Opera​ to enable Flash in Opera.

<edit>

The video you posted doesn't indicate whether or not the content you're attempting to view is Flash content.  Please provide a direct link to the Flash content that is not displaying correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enable Flash Player for Opera

I've already done that. Unchanged.

About the video. As I wrote, the problem with gif is solved and I brought it just in case. Not correctly display all images .gif. Disposed through experimental settings in Opera. Video for a visual example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First things first, Flash Player isn't rendering the GIFs.  That's your browser.  I think we were giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you were using GIFs and Animations/Videos intechangeably.

The stuff you show in the YouTube video looks like stream encoding or graphics driver problems.

You should really start with the video troubleshooting guide:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

Also, it would be useful to know if this is Opera-specific, or if you see it on other browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc) too.

Also, the Opera Beta re-introduces the "Always Allow" option for Flash content.  It might be more convenient that enabling it on a per-site basis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines