• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound issue in flash player 27.0.0.130

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 has updated the flash player to 27.0.0.130. And I connected the monitor with the laptop and the speaker with the hdmi cable. I want the sound to come out of the monitor connected by htmli, but the sound always comes out only from the laptops. Previous Flash player works normally, but after this update I have this symptom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem now. So I deleted the flash update and it solved the problem. Update 27.0.0.130 seems to have a problem with the default sound output settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This could be due to the new feature "Support Audio Output Selection in Flash Player". You can choose the default device from the Adobe Flash Player Settings menu. Refer Release Notes Flash Player 27 AIR 27 for more details.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem in Windows 7 and IE 11. In my case Windows shows the TV as the default under playback devices, but the sound comes from the laptop. The only way to get the sound through the TV is to disable the laptop audio device, which then doesn't show up as a device so it has to be 'repaired'!

The thing is, I can't find any menu like the one shown in the release notes you linked to. How do I access it? In the settings menu under Control Panel there is no audio output tab.

And why this new 'feature'? Everything worked fine before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is fixed in the next release of Flash Player, scheduled for release next Tuesday October 10.  In the interim, you can download and install the Flash Player beta posted at Download Adobe Flash Player 27 Beta for Desktops - Adobe Labs​

Note that once you install the beta, you'll be in the beta channel.  To go back to the release channel, uninstall the beta (using either the beta uninstaller posted on the same page, or the release channel uninstaller posted at Uninstall Flash Player for Windows​ and then go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer to download and install the release version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Roger that, many thanks for the quick reply. I'll probs keep it simple and wait 'til Tuesday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines