• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound problems with Update 2017-06 & Windows 10

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else having this issue?  Last night my computer installed updates,  several windows updates and the Flash Player update.  This morning the sound would not work on my computer & windows would hang when I tried to open the sound troubleshoot feature.  After re-starting I looked at the list of updates that were installed & guessed (correctly) that the Flash Player Update (2017-06) must be causing the problem.  I uninstalled the update, leaving all the windows security updates intact & my sound started working again.  Problem solved, right?  Wrong!  about 20 minutes later my computer became very sluggish - Adobe Flash Player Update 2017-06 was re-installing, and my sound quit working again.  I have done this 4 times today & it just keeps happening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Any sounds/all sounds.

I actually think it is a windows issue - I noticed this evening that many things just don't seem to be wor very well on my computer.  I'm doing a system restore now. Hopefully that will solve this issue & the others.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

"the sound would not work on my computer", which sound are you referring to? Is it the sound related to flash content.?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any sounds/all sounds.

I actually think it is a windows issue - I noticed this evening that many things just don't seem to be wor very well on my computer.  I'm doing a system restore now. Hopefully that will solve this issue & the others.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines