• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound works fine but there's no video

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 with Google Chrome up to date (Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)) and Adobe Flash Player Plug-In version 29.0.0.140

Video does not display any image (all black), but the sound works fine. It happens in for example Kender Du Typen? - Med flygel og bjælkehytte | TV | DR or in Nye løjer med Emil fra Lønneberg (Dansk tale) - Trailer - YouTube

But most youtube videos work well. I checked in a Flash gaming site and it works fine too. And no video on dr.dk/tv works, althought the sound does.

I have tried deleting browsing data and settings as well as local storing settings by site, but after restarting my browser it still doesn't work.

Can you help me?

Regards,

Andrés

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please work through the video troubleshooting guide.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

If you're still stuck, please follow the directions in the guide on providing the dxdiag report and additional information about what you tested and saw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the problem happens when viewing videos in full-screen, then this is likely a YouTube bug Google has been investigating for more than a year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines