• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sound

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am slightly losing my mind because my Chemistry professor sent us a bunch of links to access my online lecture slides. I finally got the slides to show up, but I cannot get the sound to work. I allowed both sound and adobe on Google Chrome. I emailed my professor and she told me to switch browsers (which I did and I cant even get the slides to show up on Microsoft Edge) she also told me to try headphones. I have no idea what I am doing wrong all I do know is I need these lecture notes to pass this class. My school has officially moved to Online learning due to Coronavirus. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you have sound working in your computer with other applications?  Can you try using Internet Explorer and see if the slides will open up there?  Are you sure that the slides are using Flash Player to display?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My sound has been working for all of my other lecture cites. Im not sure if they are using flash player to display, but I have all of the latest updates for the Flash player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you right click on the content, do you see a menu that has the words Flash Player at the bottom?  On the tab in Chrome, is there a speaker icon showing?  That would indicate that you had audio playing.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is using Flash Player and I can access all of the settings for Flash, but there is no speaker icon showing on chrome. The videos are playing and as I said before I allowed for sound in the settings and my sound is all the way up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you reach out to me at ccampbel@adobe.com?  I can do a remote desktop sharing session with you and hopefully try and get this working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm going to head to out for the evening, but if you email me I'm happy to try and find a time to work with you on this tomorrow.  I'm in California, so please let me know your timezone and some preferred times.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines