• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stone Age Flash CS5.5

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i've been using Flash CS5 for the past 8+ years on my laptop. Bought it free and clear.. was hoping to use this version for as long as possible. Unfortunately my laptop died and have recently purchased a new iMac - Catalina Version 10.15. I knew Flash 5 wasn't going to be compatable with this new operating system and was wondering what could be done? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want the successor to Flash you need to subscribe to Adobe Animate. However, if you’re making SWF I recommend you give up now. Flash Player is going away very soon and you need an alternative. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Test_Screen_Name indicates, Adobe Animate is the successor to Flash Authoring, however, Flash Player is going to be end-of-lifed at the end of 2020, so it's best to move to newer technologies.

See https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/ for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines