• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

streaming video problem

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new problem that just appeared.  Specs:  MAC OS, Adobe Flash Player, Firefox browser, all up-to-date. Sudddenly, when using sites that have streaming video the stream presentation is extremely zoomed-in.  This problem only manifests when using Firefox, Chrome is ok.  I saw suggestions to deactivate hardware acceleration but when I right click on the image I cannot uncheck the "enable hardware acceleration" box because of the zoom issue.  I'm not even sure if this is the right fix for the problem.  This is something new for me and I've been fighting it all day.  Appreciate any help that can be offered.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

This is a bug in Firefox 81.   See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1667267

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's unlikely Flash Player is involved in playing your video today. A few years ago it was used for Youtube and Facebook, but they gave it up.  If it IS Flash Player you have a problem as it will close down in 3 months - or sooner (for many Mac users it closed down this week).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem playing games that use flash player. It started when I ran the latest OS update, so I don't know if it's an Adobe issue, an Apple issue, a Firefox issue, or just the combination. In any case, I wanted you to know you're not alone. I just don't know how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a bug in Firefox 81.   See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1667267

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines