SWF don't work

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try to run a swf in my opera, its dowloads it again, so i download a swf player, but when i try to run appears a texts saying i have not flash player

i downloaded shockwave, flash player, AIR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you must activate flash into your browser preferences

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in opera cant activate flash

Sin título.png

only appears to ask if i want to activate flash in a site specific just before

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We don't have control over the options that Opera offers you.  The latest Opera Beta version (Opera 51) appears to offer an Always Allow option again. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most browsers appear to have stopped loading SWF files in the browser and force downloading.  You can use the Flash Player projector to view SWF files.  The projector is posted at Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads

Note that you will most likely need to enable permissions.  See the 'Disabling local-with-filesystem access in Flash Player by default' section in Release Notes Flash Player 23 AIR 23

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines