• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.swf file not downloading

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Flash player for an online class to access the class modules. I am now getting an error message when I attempt to download or view a presentation saying Adobe Reader could not open 'Module 1 Lesson 1.swf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Flash player and it does not resolve the issue.

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<edit>

If you are attempting to view a PDF file that has embedded Flash content, you'll need to install the Flash Player NPAPI plugin.  If it's a .swf file, then Reader is the wrong application to view .swf files.

Flash Player plugin plays Flash content in the browser, not standalone .swf files.

To view standalone .swf files, use the Flash Player projector, available at Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads Click on the 'Download the Flash Player projector' link that matches your operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines