• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SWF files not playing in Adobe Flash Player Projector

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Flash player Projector to play swf files and games for a long time, but just recently they stopped playing in Projector. When I open any swf file with Projector, I am simply given a blank window with nothing in it, where before I would be given a game or video. I am running Windows 10, and projector was working perfectly fine on it before. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The behaviour for loading local swf files was changed in Flash Player 23 (Sept 2016).  See 'Disabling local-with-filesystem access in Flash Player by default" in the Flash Player 23 Release Notes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been using Flash Player 25, and it only changed recently, I so I don't think it would have been this update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines