Swf on c# windows form.

New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a php server as backend of multiple Flash game.

I want to create a Windows Form application(c#) that makes a login

to the Php Server and user select a game listed in the Windows Form.

These games are locally stored in the PC and interac with the Php server.

How to manage the session with the server inside the swf game?

The server needs to know from which logged client is this game running.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are planning this to keep working for more than 2 years you might like to review Flash & The Future of Interactive Content | Adobe Blog especially where Adobe say " we will stop updating and distributing the Flash Player at the end of 2020 and encourage content creators to migrate any existing Flash content to these new open formats."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have around 2 years to migrate. Meanwhile I need to fix my problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

btw SWF is an open format, and btw, SWF won't cease to work as long as it exists and used.

about your question, try sharedObject in remote mode, everything will be saved on server side.

if you'd like to waste your time every 2 years to reinvent the wheel so go ahead.

personally I just trust Adobe taking a new road on browser technology like WebAssembly

and enjoy the full power of our computer/mobile devices in a compiled mode and continue to code

with our favorite language, Actionscript

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines