• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

swf wont play for windows 7

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

swf wont play in windows 7 using chrome i tried setting the default for adobe shockwave and flash player neither one was in the list enabled to be set up as a default group of programs and could not figure out how to put it in that group for assignment. i already installed adobe flash and shockwave both and have reader. they are all installed as far as i can tell but the swf still wont play

http://www.themrsmag.com/games/fun-math_en/Fun Math/

is where i am trying to get the swf to work so people who visit my website can play the game.

This post moved from Adobe Shockwave Player to Using Flash Player. [moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Google apparently has blocked the loading of raw SWF files.  This is a google issue, not Adobe issue.  If you are the site owner, you'll need to wrap the SWF file in HTML to have the browser load it.  If you're not the site owner download the Flash Player projector from Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads .    After downloading the projector, double-click it to launch it.  Click the File menu and then enter the URL in the address field.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google apparently has blocked the loading of raw SWF files.  This is a google issue, not Adobe issue.  If you are the site owner, you'll need to wrap the SWF file in HTML to have the browser load it.  If you're not the site owner download the Flash Player projector from Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads .    After downloading the projector, double-click it to launch it.  Click the File menu and then enter the URL in the address field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines