• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There are Swf / Flash players for Mobile devices

Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash works best for things with keyboards. Flash has never really been for mobile devices. Most mobile flash players are limited to videos and dont like to play games. After an hour or so from now when adobe stops flash you will need to experiment a bit to see what works for you as I have no idea what device type and version you have.

There are standalone swf players that play the swf files you have saved. Finding one should be lots easier than getting your mobile browser to play flash. You will need to find a browser specifically created to play flash content or some program that modifies your existing browser. I doubt there is anything great in that regards right now.

I hear the browser Puffin can play flash on mobile devices after 2020. As for others I dont know. Even if you find one it might only do flash videos.

I suggest looking through apkpure.com or the google playstore . They have lots of flash / swf players to choose from. Try to find a recently released one that planned for after 2020.

For viewing flash games online you will need to test things on a site that tries to keep its flash content alive. I suggest using this url to test and see if you have gotten your flash to work online. https://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/run

As of right now this game works on a non mobile device if your browser and current set up allows it. The same should be true of your mobile device if you have things set up to play flash games.

Good luck to all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines