• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This Flash Player is not compatible with your region

New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From China user, with Flash Player 30 beta, below message appear and don't work.

"This Flash Player is not compatible with your region, please reinstall Adobe Flash Player."

Q1.why this message appear? I cannot find about this on release note or licence.

I think, at lease any announcement should exist on somewhere, but i cannot find anything.

Q2.this mean which? (a)from version 30, not support china region. (b) beta version not support china region.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

At the moment, only the generally available version of Flash Player is available and licensed for use in China. 

Within China, you can get those builds directly from http://flash.2144.cn/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment, only the generally available version of Flash Player is available and licensed for use in China. 

Within China, you can get those builds directly from http://flash.2144.cn/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Will the message "This Flash Player is not compatible with your region, please reinstall Adobe Flash Player." appear on Mac and Linux, too?

2. Are there Mac and Linux installers available from http://flash.2144.cn/?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.  Only Windows installers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how is this remotely helpful for corporate users who need the MSI version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for completeness, the URL I posted above has changed to:

https://www.flash.cn/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am from China and meet the same problem recently. I use WIN7, the IE Explorer says the adobe flash player is not compatible with my region.

My laptop is always used in China, sometime I used it through VPN so the IP maybe changed to the US. I have reinstall the flash player manytimes , both CN and EN revision. however the problem is still here.

Please help to check and suggest the solution. Thanks.1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we have similar issue in china region and multiple resources impacted by this issue. so do we have fix available now? Manual installation is not a solution for 1000+ users so either we needed an upgrade or offline package to fix this issue. below is error screenshot other than above listed image.

Flash_China.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I branched your duplicate post at [Region:China]This Flash Player is not compatible with your region  to a new topic at Re: [Region:China] "required system component is not running properly" error

Please don't post the same issue to multiple topics as it results in redundant duplicate replies.

Locking this topic as the original issue reported has been marked correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines