• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Token expired?

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does this mean? Expired Adobe pass token, Token expiration date has passed?

I get that pop up while trying to watch a show on the NBC site. I am using google chrome, on a mac, with OS HighSierra,

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like NBC uses DRM technology to protect their streaming content.  Through a whole set of complex server-side infrastructure, they issue you a token, which entitles you to view that content.  Their service, when evaluating the token that was issued to you, is coming to the conclusion that the token is no longer valid.

You can try to clear the DRM token on your system by choosing "reset license files", here:

Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Protected Media Settings panel

If you get a download Flash Player button where the menu should be, just click it.  If the browser is blocking Flash from running there, that should get it to prompt you to allow the content to play.

At that point, just hit reset licenses. 

If NBC's service is working right, then the next time you visit, all of the magic entitlement stuff should happen, and you'll be able to view their videos again.  If not, there's not a lot you'll be able to do about it from your side except to give it some time, and/or complain to them about the service not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi-- Could you please walk me thru this because I am having the same issue despite these directions.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines