• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble getting a new distribution license for Flash Player

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning I noticed that my distribution license for Flash Player and Reader expired. I applied for a new license like I do every year but when I received the approval email the distribution link gives  me a page saying "No Adobe Flash Player distribution license found for this user.", even after 3-4 hours of waiting just in case.

I even filled a second form which has also been approved but I can't get to the distribution page. I used the same account and email as every other times (the one I'm writing from right now).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

This issue has been resolved.  You should now be able to access the distribution page and download the installer.

If it doesn't work initially, try clearing the browser cookies (wasn't necessary for my test, but it's a possibility).  If it still doesn't work, please post here.

Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem, and a couple of hours ago created a post as well. My suspicion is that it is a server problem on Adobe's end, but I have not yet received a reply either way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, it's good to know. I was suspicious this morning since my distribution license usually expires during fall and not during summer, it's been that way for a couple of years. There may actually be a problem on their end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, I wonder if it has been closed down a few months early, accidentally. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reporting.  I have escalated this issue.  Will post back here when I have an update.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix.  I'll post an update when the issue has been resolved.

We apologize for the incovinience this is causing.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing the same issue. Re-applied, got the email confirmation, yet still get the following:

No Adobe Flash Player distribution license found for this user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team is actively working on resolving the issue.  Re-applying isn't going to solve it.

An update will be posted here when the issue has been resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been resolved.  You should now be able to access the distribution page and download the installer.

If it doesn't work initially, try clearing the browser cookies (wasn't necessary for my test, but it's a possibility).  If it still doesn't work, please post here.

Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's now working. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines