Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trouble installing Flash Player

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

When I attempt to install Adobe Flash Player on my MacOS 10.13, I'll get to the final window that declares the installation is complete, but AFP app doesn't jump into my download folder. 
I'm ready to screen share with someone because I've already tried the adobe hotline and screen shared with someone that couldn't figure it out and online troubleshooting doesn't mention this problem.

Please, please will someone call me? This is a tricky, sticky situation and I'm needing AFP for work ASAP. 
<moderator: personal information deleted per privacy policy>
In Gratitude, 
Matilde

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, nobody will call you, that’s not how it works. There is no support for free products. If anyone does call you, they are a scammer. Anyway... Flash Player is not an app. If it says the installation is complete, it probably is. Why do you feel it isn’t? There are many hurdles to make it deliberately difficult to run Flash today. You may need to enable it. What is your browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines