• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trouble installing flash player

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install flash player on my grand daughters new Mac book.  Every time we click install it brings us to a page for adobe stock and trying to get me to sign up for 30 days free of adobe stock and won't go any further?  How can I get past this without getting adobe stock?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time we click install it brings us to a page for adobe stock and trying to get me to sign up for 30 days free of adobe stock and won't go any further?

This is an optional offering displayed on the confirmation page.  If you're getting this page, with no installation error, Flash Player is installed.

If you're not seeing Flash content, it's most likely the browser has Flash disabled.  Safari and other browsers do this by default. I'm assuming you're using Safari.  Please see:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but that didn’t help, I’ve checked and it’s not installed on the computer and it still won’t allow me to install it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
it still won’t allow me to install it

What exactly does this mean?

1. Clicking 'Install Now' on Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions  downloads the installer file, usually to the Downloads folder.
  2. After the download is complete, go to the location the file was saved to.
  3. Double-click the installer file to mount the DMG image.
  4. Double-click on the installer APP, inside the mounted DMG image, to launch the installer.
  5. Follow the onscreen prompts to install Flash Player.
  6. Upon completion, the default browser automatically launches to the completion confirmation page, which has some optional offerings on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines