• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with Flashplayer running slow

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I use flashplayer in Facebook playing one of the games Farmville2 - it is now running very slow , unresponsive sometimes so playing the game has become very difficult I have the latest version of Flashplayer

Please help thanks Linda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ultimately, Zynga is in the best position to troubleshoot and resolve performance problems with their game.  They have extensive real-time metrics covering their entire population of players, and easy access to engineering advice from our team (they're literally across the street from us).

That said, I can suggest a couple things that might help.

If you haven't actually rebooted the computer in a while, that's a great place to start.  Also, depending on the browser, open tabs compete for resources.  If you've got a bunch of open tabs in addition to Farmville, you might benefit from closing them.

Beyond that, to give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Farmville2 uses hardware acceleration, so the big performance hit would be if you lost the ability to use hardware acceleration for some reason (this would most likely be because the browser blacklisted your GPU drivers).  If you use Chrome, the output of chrome://gpu, and/or dxdiag would be useful in figuring that out.  Details on getting the dxdiag output can be found at the bottom of the video troubleshooting guide below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines