Locked

Trouble with webmail (uses flash and java) after update

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our web based email works great until we update.  Not sure what update is causing the issue but below are some of the details where we have narrowed it down somewhat.  There still is no clear cut fix and am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or have additional rabbit holes to go down.  Are there any temp flash files or specific flash files we can wipe clean and start fresh with?  It's as if something is corrupting flash install, and it appears to be more user driven versus the entire PC flash being bad (IE there are some setups I can login as another user and it works). 

Scenario:

Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Edge (all up to date)

Win 10 Version 1701, OS Build 15063.540

Security update for Adobe Flash Player kbid=4034662

Flash: 26.0.0.151

Things we've tried: (Yes, flash is enabled for this particular site)

1 - Removed Security update for Adobe Flash Player kbid=4034662

2 - Reinstall browsers

3 - Recreate user profile !

4 - Copy the PepperFlash folder from a working PC and move it to the non-working PC (C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\)

5 - Verified flash was 64bit

6 - Reinstalled Java

7 - Download and install flash here https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Views

78

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines