Trying to install Adobe Flash: Internet Explorer 9; Windows Vista 32 bit

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2012 Nov 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During installation process and when prompted, I close IE. However, adobe executable prompts, again, to close IE.  Repeated attempts to "continue" installation result in same message to close IE.

I have no Flash versions on my computer.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 27, 2012 Nov 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably you still have IE process running even you close IE and disappeared from your desktop. You should check IE process in taskmanager and kill it for Flash Player installation. Or you can restart your computer and run downloaded/saved 'install_flashplayer11x32ax_***_aih.exe' file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2012 Dec 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the suggestion.

I didn't encounter the IE problem again. However, I finally got Adobe Flash to install successfully. The last thing I did prior to successful load was enable the Shockwave Flash object.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines