Two Adobe Flash Player 27 Installed

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PROBLEMS:

In the last weeks, my flash player has been acting up, especially when I use it to play games on Facebook. It's very "herky-jerky" (stopping, starting,      stopping, starting), freezes up for long periods of time (up to 90 sec),  or says I don't have either current or ANY Flash Player installed and I need to      install it. If I let it sit long enough, it will eventually start running by itself.

I went to Adobe Flash Player Support, and it said I didn't have Flash Player installed on my computer at all.  I clicked the 'Download Now' link - thinking it      would simply replace the problem program & correct the issues. It downloaded, but it failed to install.  SO... I decided to uninstall the program completely      (from the Control Panel) and start over with a fresh download.

ISSUE FOUND:     

The 'Installed Programs & Features' list has TWO Adobe Flash Players listed:

Adobe Flash Player 27 NPAPI  5.71 MB  (installed 15Nov17)

Adobe Flash Player 27 PPAPI  4.27 MB (installed 16Nov17)        

QUESTIONS:         

Are these actually two different programs - and is this what's causing the player issues?

Do I need both of them?

Are they conflicting?

Is there an "Uninstall/Reinstall" download?

MY SYSTEM:

Windows 10  version 1703 64-bit OS

Opera Browser  version 49.0.2725.47

Adobe Flash Player  version 27.0.0.187

THANK YOU - in advance - FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME!!

TOPICS
Download install

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines