• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download Adobe Flash Player Distribution version

New Here ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to download the latest 29.0.0.171 adobe flash player for enterprise distribution. when i first tried to download it, i get version 29.0.0.140 instead. i tried to download it again and now the page just gets refreshed without giving me the option to download. I have an active account and am approved for enterprise distribution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

additional info:
this is the url that i go to: https://www.adobe/com/products/flashplayer/distribution5.html
i am attempting to download flash player exe for ActiveX and Plugin but am still unable to get the files to download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce.  Please log out of adobe.com, clear the browser cache and log in again.  Also, the URL you posted has a typo.  There's a slash between adobe and com instead of a period.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried your suggestions using different browsers. i still cant download the executable files. I am able to download one of the msi files (Firefox plugin). Our company uses the executable files for distribution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to finally download the files. i had to do the downloads outside of our firewall. ill continue testing.. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update. Glad you were able to resolve the issue.  Sounds like the download domain needs to be whitelisted in your firewall configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we never had this issue in the past. this is the first time it happened. i will keep an eye on it on the next update.. thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

If you encounter issues again, please reply to this topic and I'll receive an email notification alerting a new comment has been added.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines